BC9000 | Ethernet TCP/IP Bus Terminal Controller
The BC9000 Bus Terminal Controller is a Bus Coupler with integrated PLC functionality and has a fieldbus interface for Ethernet. It is an intelligent slave that can be used as a non-central intelligence in the Ethernet system. One unit consists of the Bus Terminal Controller, any number of terminals between 1 and 64, and a bus end terminal.
The Bus Terminal Controller is programmed using the TwinCAT 2 programming system according to IEC 61131-3. The configuration/programming interface of the BC9000 is used for loading the PLC program. If the software PLC TwinCAT is in use, the PLC program can also be loaded via Ethernet.
In the default setting the inputs and outputs of the connected Bus Terminals are assigned to the controller. Each Bus Terminal can be configured in such a way that it exchanges data directly through the fieldbus with the higher-level automation device.
Controller for distributed signal processing
The BC9000 and BC9050 Bus Terminal Controllers support the operation of all Bus Terminal types. As far as the user is concerned, the inputs and outputs are not handled any differently from the way they are by other coupler series. The information is made available for use as a byte array in the process image of the automation device.
The analog and multi-functional Bus Terminals can be adapted to each specific application using the KS2000 configuration set. Depending on the type, the analog Bus Terminals' registers contain temperature ranges, gain values and linearization characteristics. With the KS2000, the required parameters can be set on a PC. The Bus Terminals store settings permanently and in a fail-safe manner.
Having the controller (PLC, IPC) carry out the configuration of the Bus Terminals is a further option. The PLC or IPC uses function blocks (FB) to take care of the configuration of all the peripherals during the start-up phase. The controller can, if required, upload the non-centrally generated configuration data in order to manage and store them centrally. This means that it is not necessary to carry out the setting procedure again if a Bus Terminal is exchanged. The controller carries out the desired setting automatically after switching on.
- CX9000: Máy tính nhúng tích hợp PLC Beckhoff
- CX8090: Máy tính nhúng tích hợp trình điều khiển PLC
- BC9000: PLC Beckhoff mạng TCP/IP
- Beckhoff CX9020 - Máy tính nhúng CX9020 với vi xử lý ARM Cortex-A8
- Beckhoff CX1020 - Máy tính nhúng CX1020 với vi xử lý Intel Celeron M
- Beckhoff CX8090 - Máy tính nhúng CX8000 ARM9 hiệu suất cao
- BK1120: Mô-đun mạng EtherCAT Beckhoff
- EL6021: Mô-đun mạng RS422/RS485 Beckhoff
- EL2008: Mô-đun ngõ ra 8DO Beckhoff
- EL1008: Mô-đun ngõ vào 8DI Beckhoff
- BECKHOFF EL2889: Mô-đun ngõ ra số 16DO, EtherCAT
- BECKOFF EL1809: Mô-đun ngõ vào số 16DO, EtherCAT
- BECKHOFF EL1889: Mô-đun ngõ ra 16DO EtherCAT
- BECKHOFF EK1100: Mô-đun coupler EtherCAT
- BECKHOFF EK1110: Mô-đun mở rộng EtherCAT